There are many ways to partner with For Dignity, and we welcome your help. Perhaps your church can get involved with one of the following suggested line items? Please feel free to contact us to discuss further email@example.com or (609) 332-5138.
- Financial donations are always needed, appreciated and tax-deductible. Our outreach cost approx. $600 monthly. We give 300+ women a small gift bag every month that includes a couple of personal items and our contact information. This step is crucial in establishing relationships with the ladies in order to further resource and empower them. Donate Here
- Donate toward follow up resource packages. When a lady from the sex industry contacts us, we send her a free resource package that includes two books written by former sex industry workers, a copy of SHINE and an encouraging card. – $50 each Donate Here
- Donate $350 for a case of SHINE – Uplifting Words for Girls in Stilettos. This small book of Hope is uplifting, encouraging and inspiring women in prisons, strip clubs and sex trafficking homes across the nation. Donate Here
- Donate toward For Dignity’s overhead costs. We recently secured a modest office space and will be leading healing and recovery groups for sexually exploited women. Donate Here
- Donate towards mental health counseling fund. Many ladies are dealing with PTSD and other complex mental health issues and do not have the finances to attend counseling. We are partnering with experienced therapists who will help change that. Donate Here
- Invite For Dignity team to lead a human trafficking and sexual exploitation awareness event. Learn why it’s important for the church to be engaged on the issues of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation.
- Coordinate volunteers to place the human trafficking hotline number or hotline posters in strategic locations in your community.
- Host a fundraising event to benefit For Dignity’s efforts.
- Invite Director Kelly Master to speak at your conference or special event.
- Pray for victims of human trafficking in your neighborhood and that the perpetrators would be exposed.
- Pray for those in prison in your communities.
- Address the issues of porn and sex addiction and sex trafficking in your congregations.
- Do you have a large space to donate for an afternoon Empowerment Event? We need manpower, food, sound system, tables, chairs, hair stylists, makeup artists, massage therapists and more to hold our Annual Empowerment Day. Victims and survivors will be invited for free food, mental health consults, GED assistance, small business assistance, addictions and recovery help and so much more. The event is designed to empower women with choices they may not currently be able to access.
- Create care packages which can include toiletries, small stuffed animal, journal, pen, candy, throw blanket, slippers and pajamas to be given to a rescued victim of sex trafficking.
- Take a collection of small makeup items to be used in monthly outreach bags.
“…and the greatest of these is love.”